2nd Annual Estuary Learning Earth Medicine Conference: Ancient Medicine in Changing Times
You are invited to join us for two days of warm, engaging inspiring discussions on ancient medicine in changing times.
Time & Location
23 Mar 2024, 9:00 am AEDT – 24 Mar 2024, 1:00 pm AEDT
Wickham NSW 2293
About the event
You are invited to join us for two days of warm engaging inspiring discussions on ancient medicine in changing times. Both days will be filled with workshops, panel discussions, personalised demonstrations, connection, wisdom, sharing and collaboration.
Day 1: Peibri Place, 97 Hannell Street, Wickham NSW 2293 (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea included)
Day 2: Thrive Wellness Hub, 9 Robert Street, Wickham NSW 2293 (morning tea included)
We will be gathering for lunch on Sunday to celebrate and marvel at the wonderful weekend and all attendees are invited to join us.
If you have a burning desire to join us but are in financial hardship please contact email@example.com
- A refund of the ticket price, less $40, is available if cancelling before 8th March 2024 . A 50% refund will be available from 9th to 16th March 2024, after this date no refund is possible. However, if applicable a zoom ticket may be issued in the place of an in-person event ticket. Cancellations must be made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Listed speakers and times may change without notice. Tickets will not be refunded on this basis.
- By purchasing this ticket you consent to the collection of your personal data only for the purposes of this event. Data will not be sold or disclosed to any third parties.
- The full terms and conditions are available when purchasing your ticket or on request, and may be varied at any time.
- Photographs and filming: unless otherwise advised prior to the event, by purchasing a ticket you grant Estuary Learning Inc full rights to use the resulting images and any reproductions or adaptations for fundraising, publicity and social media. If you do not wish to be photographed or do not authorise your images to be used on printed or digital media please contact us at email@example.com before the event .
- No recording or filming of presentations, panel discussions, etc will be allowed without the written permission of the Estuary Learning, Incorporated.
Opening Meditation - Led by Sylvia ReistmaMain Room
Acknowledgement of Country with Cherie Johnson & Christina GerakiteysMain Room
- Ticket type
Saturday Full Day Conference
This ticket is for Saturday and includes catering: morning tea, lunch, afternoon teaPrice$147.00
- Ticket type
Sunday Bonus Earlybird Ticket
This ticket is for Sunday only and includes morning tea.Price$50.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
VIP Ticket - Two Day Earlybird
This ticket is for Saturday and Sunday and includes catering: morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea on Saturday and morning tea on Sunday.Price$177.00Sold Out